Friday, January 25, 2008

INSIDE AND OUT.

Hey, hope you're here to leave a comment from other blog........no?

Oh.....so who are you and what's on your mind?......

Yeah, I guess you came here to see what was up with me, huh...well....here is what's currently
occupying thoughts.

Sit down this could take a few ......smoke em if you got em.

1. getting off work in an hour.
2. wondering how hubby's day went.
3. wishing I had taken off to go with sister to see about her mammogram
4. still reeling from watching a documentary last night on Crank in Tennessee.
5. feeling like I should be doing something to be a part of a real solution that didn't have to be tide up with politics.
6. wondering when everyone else is going to wise up.
7. wondering how long I will linger under the delusion that I'm right and the rest of the world is wrong.......
8. hoping my favorite socks are clean so I can rub my feet together with them on as kick back on the chair with a bottle of beer.
9. what if there's only one beer left?
10. What can I say to distract my hubby so that I get it.
11. why won't the co-worker in the next area shut the fk up
12. I really need to get a new pillow speaker......george noory sounded so distorted last night.
13. what if its my hearing?
14. nah......I can still hear myself fart
15. how long would it take me to get back into a size 10?
16. do I have that long to live?
17. i'd like to be walking on Roan mountain
18. need to get another page or two done over the weekend.
19. why can't I enjoy sleeping past 7:30 on Saturdays anymore?
20. wish Sunday afternoons were 12 hours long
21. if they were, be my luck to have to spend them in a hospital room or some other uncomfortable situation.
22. I have 42 minutes left, how can I look busy?
23. Would anyone here know......would they care?
24. I don't think so......the conversation has gone to the dogs in the other room...literally.
25. I miss my dog........she died in October.......hubby says won't ever get another one.
26. I want to, when we move again......don't want to see another animal in Lucy's yard.
27. What are you thinkin bout?......your evening?......your weekend?.......
28. I need to call Ed, to see if he has done any more work on any of his projects.
29. Surprised Yolanda hasn't called me to inquire why I have changed gym locations.
30. No, we both know why........I can make up all the excuses I want....she won't buy it.
31. I should have had a routine worked up by now to begin a class.....
32. What is the rush.......I only have so many hours.....
33. I keep noticing all the folks on the corner of the building smoking.
34. I wonder if it bothers them they have to "move away from the building" to enjoy a few minutes of peace and quiet.
35. Ever notice how the eyes get "slitty" when folks smoke?
36. No big eyed expressions with a lit cigarette.....
37. I just want to walk up and say......hey, you look interesting....tell me your story kid.
38. Across the street, wrecking crews are tearing down the mental health hospital...looking at it is like witnessing a mental breakdown........it's disturbing.
39. I"m just sitting here waiting for another thought to come around........
40. the computer trainer we've had this week sounds like a robot........she talks quickly......doesn't laugh......and she has to be tired of repeating herself......
41. 41!.....DAMN...I better go........


later Jinks.

10 comments:

Jay said...

You've got a lot on your mind.

I don't. ;-)

BBC said...

Yeah, she has got a lot on her mind, I can relate to that. Hell, it's too bad I don't have more holes in my head for things to leak out of. LOL

One of the most important things I've learned in life? Wash your hands before taking your brain out to play with it, it's the frigging oil on the fingers, don't ya know.

You reminded me of something, when I was driving an 18 wheeler long haul I was at Elvis's home town, well the truck stop anyway.

Aunt Jackie said...

Wow... I know you, and I understand. And you know I've always got a million thoughts racing around in my ADD-stricken skull too... sometimes it's just hard to catch up with em and grab em.

I'm workin on it though.

Thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Hey I hate people in the next cubicle, or anyone talking loudly in the next ANYTHING... and Wow, that's interesting about the Mental hospital.

Aunt Jackie said...

Oh and I totally agree with your points on the other blog... good show!

Anonymous said...

There is a lot of things running in my mind and I guess it is best not to post them temporarily!

Have a nice day :)

Anonymous said...

There is a lot of things running in my mind and I guess it is best not to post them temporarily!

Have a nice day :)

Aunt Jackie said...

Hellooooo People await your next blog with great eagerness!! Write WOMAN!!!

BBC said...

Doesn't bother me either.....to be called a name...it's when you are invisible to folks that hurts the most.....sign me...ugly old white woman.

If that is a picture of you I don't think you are ugly. I shy away from really attractive women anyway, they are generally a pain in the but and want a lot more than I do.

I notice that I'm most invisible when I'm at beer church and want another beer. LOL

"4. still reeling from watching a documentary last night on Crank in Tennessee."

I guess it's every where anymore, and the jails all all full.

"5. feeling like I should be doing something to be a part of a real solution that didn't have to be tide up with politics."

Want to help me blow up our political system? After we take over you can be second in command. :-)

"7. wondering how long I will linger under the delusion that I'm right and the rest of the world is wrong......."

Till the day I die.

"9. what if there's only one beer left?"

Don't look at me, I just bought a 30 pack, the #1 rule here is to never be low on beer.

"17. i'd like to be walking on Roan mountain"

I'd like to be hiking to the hot springs but the road is still closed.

Don't think I'll ever have another one, but I wouldn't stop a mate from getting one.

"27. What are you thinkin bout?......your evening?......your weekend?"

I try not to until I get to them and they start happening. Um, bitching about the big picture.

"35. Ever notice how the eyes get "slitty" when folks smoke?"

Screw them, a lady at the protest bitched because I was smoking and I was 20 feet away her, outside. But she bitches about everything, I touched her one day and she frigging came unglued, she should hide in her closet and never come out again.

"39. I"m just sitting here waiting for another thought to come around."

Want to borrow some of mine? I have plenty to go around and they keep me awake.

"41. 41!.....DAMN...I better go."

And I read every damn one of them. Now I need a drink. LOL

BBC said...

So we have to go to one blog to read it and come back here to comment.

Hell, after I got this far I forgot what I was going to say. :-)

You're wicked, making us do that. :-)

Aunt Jackie said...

I think since the comments work on this blog she should just make that her main blog... The other one got screwed up. Damn blogger.

That would be easier and simpler... I will try to help sometime if you need though Jinks.