Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy B day .......doc


one of the doctors that I work for is celebrating a birthday today. I don't know how old he is, it's kind of hard to tell. So to celebrate the day in my own way......as we are too cheap in this office to actually go out and celebrate like grown ups with a lunch or after work drinks......i've decided to give him something every short, smart-ass, pediatric surgeon dreams off..........



A wild unbridled time with young chicks.......


just remember doc.......what happens in the office............stays in the office.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope the Doc has a Happy Birthday...
I also hope your have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Lesley

BBC said...

I think they will bribe him for ice cream. They're way to young for 'office fun'. Oh, wait, you live in the south, ha, ha, ha.

Aunt Jackie said...

LOL...

Anonymous said...

Hi from bbc

Check out my real profile.

BBC said...

I should check into having blogger removing that fake profile of me that anonymous made.

Now there is one sick fuck. I think it may be a fucked up attorney in LA that tried to draw chicks and got pissed because they were paying attention to me and not him.

Hell, I'm just a better 'perv' than he is, ha, ha, ha.

JINKS said...

Billy,

I won't even go to anonymous fake to look...that should tick him off. Yes my man, you are pure
Perv-fection. Carry on solider!

Aunt Jackie said...

Sure wish Jinks would blog again :(

Aunt Jackie said...

It's been over a year!!! Get Blogging again! :)