Monday, August 4, 2008

Say a little prayer


My daughter just e-mailed me that Morgan Freeman the actor was in a car wreck in Mississippi yesterday and is in the MED........say a little prayer that he will pull through okay.

Here's a little six degrees of separation for you......same said daughter worked for an optometry joint here in Memphis for awhile a few years ago, a real Eclectic shop(wink wink) and delivered Morgan's glasses to him but only after her and the optometrist both tried them on and took funny pictures of themselves. She saw him again in the parking lot of the same office and tried to get him to autograph a traffic ticket she had in her glove compartment. He politely told her that he "doesn't do that". I teased her that perhaps it was the traffic ticket that he didn't do and she should have bared an arm or thigh for his john hancock. She quipped back....."He's to classy to whip out John Hancock on the street."..............geez, where does she get it from.

4 comments:

Jay said...

That is sad about Freeman. Hopefully he'll make a full recovery.

No word on how Miss Daisy is doing? ;-)

""He's to classy to whip out John Henry on the street."

That's the difference between Morgan Freeman. I'm totally classless enough to do that. LOL

Crazy Charlene said...

left you a little something
something over at my blog~~
you have 6 degrees through
freeman with me too~~i used to live in clarksdale mississippi and know him(from his club) and his business partner(a divorce lawyer)

Crazy Charlene said...

and i have a favor to ask
i need some advice about some problems that i don't know what to do to come to some kind of solution,
please give me your thoughts on what it the right thing to do with these problems~~i am asking from help from blogastain readers~~the readers i know and others who may have been in similiar situations~~this is a combination of several problems and maybe bloggers have encountered a similair problem to the many that i have.
i have been trying to figure out what is the best and right thing to do for months and i just don't know what to do
so i am appealing to bloggers to give me their thoughts
thank you for any thoughts, suggestions, advice and humour that you can enlighten me with
the post link is here
http://charlene-in-ar.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-need-blogastains-advice-on-what-to-do.html

Aunt Jackie said...

Yeah I hope he's not #3. I mean, we got Bernie Mac and Isaac Hayes this week, I'm wondering who #3 will be.

I love Morgan Freeman... way on back from the days of "Electric Company" :)