Friday, July 18, 2008

end of the week ........




It's Friday afternoon at 3:25 p.m.






and my work today has wiped me




out!!!!!!!!






and when I get off today........I want one of these as bad as


























tomorrow i plan a trip to the farmer's market to bring home

























but only after doing



a little

















will even a take a few of these


if I can get them















I won't be here at work



and that will make me
























Hope you enjoy your weekend...................jinks.












































6 comments:

Crazy Charlene said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend~~i can tell i am going to enjoy myself here

Anonymous said...

The kitten on the computer is so adorable, I luv all pics.
Hope you had a great weekend.
Hugs,
Lesley

Aunt Jackie said...

haha... cute. Unfortunately, I read it as the week was starting back up and it made me sad. :(

Oh well... enjoyed the spaced out thang!

BBC said...

I had a wonderful relaxing weekend partying with Cher and Rob, they are a delight to be around. Only posted one picture so far but will start posting more tomorrow, right now I have a lot to do, like unload the truck and catch up on chores around here.

JINKS said...

Thank you all, i'm experimenting with toys to entertain us all....

Looking forward to catching up with all of you.....be good to yourselves......jinks.

Synchronicity said...

awww happy weekend to you! savor it as it is almost over!