Thursday, July 17, 2008

YOU KNOW , YOU KNEW, YOU HAVE KNOWN...


you know all those e-mail surveys that want to know what your favorite this and your best that....they usually start out with......1> What is your full name.......shortly followed by how many times you skipped school, what countries have you visited......so on and so forth. They are meant to help you learn more about the people you already propose to know.


I decided to make up one myself and post it.....but I don't want to know your answers......


It's not that i'm not intersted in knowing who you are....its that I want to ask questions that you

might not feel comfortable answering......afterall, what good is a question if someone is willing to share the answer? (are you beginning to see how my mind plays?)


1. Who do they think you are?


2. Is there a person you love as much as you hate?


3. Do you ever despised the person you have become?


4. Would you really do "anything" for the people you say you would?


5. How often do you agree to "pray for" whatever and never have any intention of doing so?


6. What is it you can't stop yourself from ?


7. Is there something you would do if you knew you could get away with it?


8. Do you just love to say "I hate to say I told you so, but......."?


9. What is the longest length of time you've ever lied to yourself?


10. If you could just walk away from your life , would you?
Okay, my mind is tired of screwing around......type to you laterz.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your questions the problem is I never allow my mind to go there because I am afraid I won't stop and will never return. There is a book about dealing with Toxic People and it suggests zoning out while around them and thinking really violent and disgusting things to happen to them and this will relieve your stress. I think I read too much.

JINKS said...

anonymous....i have been waiting for a comment from you...
don't be a stranger...lol

Aunt Jackie said...

LOL!!! That's cute... Anonymous don't be a stranger.

Anonymous, while evasive, has the most wisdom... hehe

My "Word Verification" is: zachujfj

If I ever had a son, I wanted to name him zachujfj

Never mind how to pronounce it.