Thursday, July 10, 2008

PLAIN NUTS.....OR MR. PEANUT, IS THAT YOU?


Yesterday, i heard two unbelieveable news casts.....one on CNN....and the other was related to me by my baby sister, Lou. Both had to do with nuts.


Let me get the more notable story out of the way. Jessie Jackson's squirrely comment regarding Barry Obama's testicles. Makes perfect sense to me....meaning that I can well see where the Irreverent Jackson is coming from, seems we always want what we don't have.

If Jessie gets his way then Barry would be the father of the new ..NAACP?

National African American Castrated Politicians.
Well, I dare say Mr. Obama wouldn't be AWOL or MIA he would take responsibility in his leadership role.


Second story, reported to me by my sister, was a local news cast she viewed about a pervert who is walking into backyards and apartment complexes in Eastern Shelby County, Tn. naked and exposing himself.

Seems the news anchor interviews an elderly woman who was a victim. The woman describes her shock and awe at hearing someone beating the heck out of her back door and when she arrived this man was naked as a jay-bird standing there aggressively mastubating. She felt threatened and sexually violated. A news anchor person reports then that most of these jerks are harmless and do this for shock value. The elderly lady assures him that he was a very aggressive man and that she and others in her neighborhood would look to the police to lend a "steady hand" in halting this guys activities.....the news caster with a straight face and no emotion in her voice says something to the effect..."I had a chance to speak with Memphis Police and they assured me they would try to catch this man. I asked them what the public should do to protect themselves in the meantime.......their suggestion was ......motion detectors. "


In cashew were offended by anything I might have said here today......let me apologize


besides everybody knows that sometimes you feel like a nut....sometimes you don't.

10 comments:

Jay said...

Is masturbating "aggressively" different from masturbating "furiously?"

I hope the guy was using some lube if he was going at it "aggressively" like that. Otherwise he'll have some chafing problems. Or so I've heard. ;-)

JINKS said...

Not sure Jay, will have to check with someone over at Jiffy Lube for their opinion.

Aunt Jackie said...

lol@Jay!! :)

Oh and never apologize for offending, it is your blog, people can visit or not, just the same as they can turn off the t.v. if there is something offensive, or change the channel.

I like nuts... take that any way you like. :)

JINKS said...

well, appreciate your comment about not apologizing....but I was joking about it...see Jessie says he wants to cut off Barry's nuts and then he says he apologizes IF anything he said was offensive....you think folks take me to literally?.....

what's not to like....
bet nuts like you too....

BBC said...

Life is like a can of mixed nuts, the big ones work their way to the top.

You and my sister have so much in common, both sign of Cancer

Cancer *rolls eyes*. I'm a cancer according to all that monkey crap.

Lets see, aren't you some kind of christian? Well, maybe you are still trying to work that out but if you was a die hard christian there would be no reason to look at a horoscope because your life is already mapped out for you.

You will be born, live the life god planned for you and you will die, by his will, and maybe amusement.

I think horoscopes are really stupid, but I also think this god idea is really stupid. Hey, have you ever pictured this god lying in the driveway licking his dick?

Just wondering.

JINKS said...

Oh billy, billy, billy.

As a Cancer, you really are quite imaginative,cautious, protective and sensitive.
But just because I feel you represent the sign of Cancer well (devious,moody,changeable,depressive,lacking in stability) i'm going to say for Jesus sake that you mixed your spelling up and you asked me if I ever pictured "this" dog lying in the driveway licking his dick. To which my answer is still no.

Aunt Jackie said...

ROFLMAO!!!

Well, I'm a Cancer too, and I just have to insert my quip. "Some of us are less like the disease than others." Trying to pick myself up out of the depressive, angry muck that Billy-Bob is dragging our kind into... hehehehe ***wink wink*** Lighten up Billy we love you.

BBC said...

I love you also, but I don't believe in your horoscopes. Life on this planet is a crap shoot, period.

Aunt Jackie said...

That is true and all. Everything about this life is a crap shoot. Still, some things I think have to be believed to be seen.

Now this doesn't mean I think Horoscopes are right, most of them are made up by silly folk sitting behind their desk at their magazine company, but I do believe that the moon rules the tides, and that the universe is a vast array of things we don't know and might still learn and be amazed by!

JINKS said...

Very good points Billy and Jax....horoscopes are like advice...I don't mind hearing it...as long as the advisor doesn't mind my not taking it. Lots of things are a roll of the dice, that is why its best to take life (as did the nut shaker) into your own hands.