Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What the hell is it?

"What the hell is it?".....remember that great skit from Saturday Night Live?

Steve Martin and Bill Murray started it and it went on for weeks with other guests.....

well that is what I thought of when I came upon my search engine Yahoo page this a.m.


Scientist are puzzled over some white material on some pics of Mars. Is it ice or salt?


I"ll put up the pic ..... you and I will decide what we think it is... okay?


Ooh, Ooh, before we split for cranial outer limits ........let me tell you all how much I enjoyed "blog jumping" this morning. Thank you BBC, for turning me on to so many interesting folks out there......okay now everyone strap on your aluminum hat shields so "They" can't read our thoughts....lol.
WHAT THE HELL IS IT?
1. Chicken feathers.
2. (your turn......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jinx. Saw you on Maria's comments and thought I'd say hi. What type of transcription do you do? I have done medical transcription for nigh on 14 years now, and now mainly do editing.

Oh, and I have no idea on what the hell is it :-)

Aunt Jackie said...

It looks like Chocolate Mousse to me... well it does. Don't judge me!!! :)

Maria said...

God, no idea...

Snow? Talc powder? A giant's coke stash?

JINKS said...

Hello Chris, left you a message on your blog..thanks visit anytime. We'll talk shop..lol.

Aunt J: me no judge. Who knew Martians cooked?

Maria: You are full of good ideas.