Monday, June 16, 2008

"What on earth is wrong with you?"

Well, there you have it......."Everything" including your eyes because they can't make out the small print below the main title. Let me help you with that, because I can't help but be nauseatingly helpful, sometimes I hate myself for that. It reads....." The modern woman's guide to finding self confidence through self loathing"

"It is a wonderfully relaxing summer read. My confidence soared while lounging kiddie-pool side staring over my enormous gut and wondering why I ever worried about looking like 15 pounds of crap in a 5 pound bag. ".......Mona Downtrodden, (twice screwed over for the position of) assistant to the co-editor of the classified section...Birmingham Bad Times.

5 comments:

Aunt Jackie said...

5 pts and a lollipop to me, I could still read the small type. ;)

JINKS said...

Good eyesight is a great confidence builder.

Enemy of the Republic said...

So you are a writer too! We were talking about this subject at work today. Thanks for stopping by.

BBC said...

Well, sex is great for working a gut off. Or not eating so much that you get a gut, I'm still running around with a 33 inch waist.

I can still look down and see, um, never mind.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what every woman wants or needs to read lol..
I assume there is a guide for men as well?
Hope your having a great week.
Hugs,
Lesley